Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Landon


The presents from Grandma and Gramdpa.



He is so excited to throw up an extra finger now. Landon is such a sweet sweet boy. I am so lucky to have him for a son. He makes me laugh everyday. He is very kind and concerned for others feelings. He loves his family and thinks that the best time of day is for sure when Tim gets home from work. Every time we are driving on the freeway he asks "can't we just go that
way to Grandma's". I wish it was that easy. So ... Happy Birthday to Landon. Tim, your next (the 11th).

3 comments:

Krista said...

You have the cutest kids. I love your daughters eyes...My brother Dave took my kids surfing behind the boat a couple of years ago and they loved it. Your kids look like pros too!

The Beckstrom's said...

I cant believe he is that old!! Happy birthday little man.

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

Happy Birthday, Landon. I sure miss you guys.