Monday, March 23, 2009

The Deal

So here's the Deal. Tim and my 10th anniversary is coming up on April 6th. So, Tim surprised us with a 5 day trip to Orlando (Disney World/ Islands of Adventure/nice Marriott villa Hotel) The Works. We are going on May 6th -11th. Fun Fun Fun. The kids are so excited. Also, Matt and Whitney are coming along for the trip. It will be fun to go on a real family vacation. We are flying out of Seattle on a direct flight to Orlando. (can you say L-O-N-G). The kids actually travel pretty well so hopefully Morgan holds herself together. I will also inform you that Morgan is sleeping much better these days. Normaly, 9-5 or 6 then eating then back to sleep until 7 or 8. How nice for me. I am planning on going to Utah on or around June 12 and hopefully staying until early August sometime. Tim is hoping to take some time off to say in Utah for 2 weeks or so around the 4th of July. Things are going well here. It is so nice to have little bits of warmer weather (in the 50's is warm to me). The kids are jumping on the trampoline every day. The sun is out at 7 am and still out at 7 pm. Isn't that great. Anyway that is a lot of info in one sitting but I just thought you might like to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby, I am going to be in Utah on the 17th of June through the 8th of July!! Are you going to be staying in Bountiful?