Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Morgan Ally Reed

I can't believe my baby is 11 months old today. She is going to be one too soon. Wasn't I just thinkg about getting pregnant a few months ago...then....BAM!!!! Thats over and here she is turning one. With Lauren at school and now Landon in preschool 3 mornings a week, me and Morgie are real pals. She is a goofy rascal with a budding sence of humor. She knows what she wants and she will tell you about it. What a sweet doll she is and so dang fun to have around!!!




6 comments:

Van Tassell said...

Such cute pictures. And you look so skinny! What are your plans for Christmas?

Unknown said...

I have been lurking at your blog here and there. I just wanted to say that you have such cute kids. It has been fun for me to what you are up to. Keep in touch.

Jamie Eskelson said...

Darling pictures!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Look at her standing! Julianna will be one in 4 days and hasn't even attempted to pull up on anything! It sounds like we are in the same stage.. One at school all day, one three mornings a week, and a sweet baby to keep us company.

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

You look so fabulous in your picture. Is everything still just as exciting between you two as it was when I saw you last?

The Campbell Clan said...

cute kids! You look great btw! Hope to see you again soon.