Sunday, February 28, 2010

Food Storage Nerd

On Friday I bought a shelf from Costco. The fancy strong kind. On Saturday we invited the Elders from our ward to come over and help us assemble it and reorganize our food storage. The table the food had been sitting on had all but totally collapsed. The only thing holding it up was a few cans of diced tomatoes on top of 5 gallon buckets. It went quickly and I was so happy with the outcome I wanted to do a major happy dance. I love,LOVE, the feeling of getting organized. When you step back and look at your work and breath out a sigh of relief. I peek out into the garage just to have a look and this thing of beauty! Now,,,, I need a bigger garage and another shelf...or two!!!

2 comments:

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

I was going to say, "This doesn't look like the project of someone who's planning on moving soon. Then I saw your other post about Tim's layoff. Does this new job mean you're there for a while?

Krista said...

Abby this is exactly what I need, except I need the bigger garage first, and probably more food storage;)