Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Beginnings

About a month ago I became the new Young Women's President in our ward. I was not surprised. I had "THE FEELING." It has been awesome. We had a ton of planning to do right off the bat starting with New Beginnings. I have not been in YW since I 'was' a YW. Except, I did have a few months as a beehive advisor when I was first married but I just taught the lessons on Sunday. I was surprised how much has changed since then. It is really hard for me to recite the theme with the parts that were added. It really threw off my rhythm. Not to mention having the new handbook coming out recently. I have been having a great time with it. I LOVE my presidency! They are so easy to work with and willing and creative and go 100% with everything. So I am here posting some photos from our NB. The theme revolved around Life's Journey. Everything had to do with a trip on an airplane. It turned out perfectly.










1 comment:

Van Tassell said...

Super beautiful. Great job. I love the little suitcases, they are so cute.