Sunday, December 7, 2008

MORGAN'S BABY BLESSING
















We blessed sweet Morgan today. She cried the whole time. We had 2 of our friends from the ward here in the circle and the old and new bishops. It was pretty weird to have no family here or get together afterwards. It seemed pretty uneventful. The blessing dress has now been warn by all the grand-daughters. Lauren, Kaylin, and Morgan. Maybe it will be a tradition. Anyway, we are less then 2 weeks from coming to Utah. Fun Fun Fun.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a little sad to not have family around. I can't wait to see you guys. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Darling kids Abby! What a beautiful family! Your comment on my post made me laugh. I promise Julianna has more clothes than that one outfit! Even funnier, she is wearing it today!

The Beckstrom's said...

So sweet! I love those blessing dresses!