Sunday, December 14, 2008











These pictures are not the greatest but oh well. The only days we all look decent around here is Sunday. Tim has bishopric on Sunday mornings at 6a.m. Then we had tithing settelment arefter church at 1:15. It was a long day. Babers is just falling asleep and I think we will all hit the hay here any minute. We are heading to Utah in 5 days. It is soooo cold here. The wind is blowing so hard. We can feel the little drafty chill coming in the nooks and cranies. If it was snowing it would be a total blizzard. Today the high was 18. Tomorrow the high is 15 and the low is -1. Yuck. I can't waith to sit in front of a warm fire at mom's house on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to everyone.

5 comments:

Grant/Jen Willis Family said...

Congrats on your new baby. She looks very sweet. It is so fun to see your little family. Check us out at thewillisway.blogspot.com I need your address for a Christmas card. Email me at grantandjen@msn.com

Jen Willis

Val Crosby said...

Your' kids are so cute! I love that fancy dress for such a tiny baby. Can't wait to see ya!

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

You guys look so cute. Ireland was watching over my shoulder and said: "Mom, look how cute buddy is." I was surprised she could still remember them from this summer. I can't wait to see you guys.

Kayleen said...

DARLING photos! Hope we can see you when you come to Utah. :)
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! I have fun in Utah!