Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Help is on the way!!!!!!!!

I went to the Dr this morning. I am dialated to a 4 and have lots of contractions but she is just not ready to come yet, I guess. So, I have a Dr appt Thur morning. If I do not have this baby before then I will get induced. I love planned things!! The 16 is a nice day for a birthday. Although I am having a good contraction right now so maybe the 14th is a good day too. My parents are leaving SLC tomorrow to drive up here. Then next week Whit and Nags and maybe Matt are coming. It will all be so fun. It is wierd to know that by Thur night I will be holding my new baby. I will post again soon.

4 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

There is a light at the end of this tunnel!!

Kayleen said...

Keep us posted! We are so excited for you guys!! Not long now :)

Anonymous said...

your really stinging us along. I keep thinking every time I log on I will see the next little member of the Reed family. I love babies and this is a pretty cruel trick :) I know you want her our more then I do. Good luck for the 3-4 time. Cant wait to see her. Love you guys. -Burke and Cynthia

RING LEADER #2 said...

Almost there!! Congratulations!! We love you and pray all goes well!