Thursday, October 9, 2008

SOON!

I am just putting in a quick update. I can barely walk today. I think I have razor blades inserted in various places in my body. I don't know if I am in labor or not because I don't know what that feels like. The other 2 kids were induced so it's like going through this for the first time again. I have a Dr appt tomorrow morning. I don't know if I will make it that long. I did think I was in labor yesterday after the Dr treated me really really bad, but everything tapered off after 10 or 12 hours. Now today I am having more contractions but they are pretty mild. I guess it's the timing that matters and not the intensity. Who the heck knows. I will update again soon.

4 comments:

Chris and Erin said...

What kind of mistreatment did you get? Oh well I think by the time you read this you will already have your little one in your arms. I really hope it goes easy and fast. Good luck.

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

That's so exciting Abby, I hope you have her tomorrow.

The Beckstrom's said...

Oh Abby!! Good luck with everything. Cant wait to see photos!

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for that much promised update. Whats happening? Is she here? Good Luck!!! can't wait to hear.