Sunday, October 5, 2008


Ok then!!! People are saying I need to update my blog. I am just not in the mood and I will show you why. (view picture) Today (Sunday the 5th) I am having oodles of contractions. They are not hard enough nor consistant but this can not last much longer. My belly is just to big and beautiful. I think that this is the week. If I am still pregnant next Sunday, so help me can I borrow a knitting hook. But anyway, things really are going great. Lauren and Landon are both in gymnastics. This week will be Landon's first week and I am so excited to see him do it. Lauren is also playing soccer and she is some kind of fireball. She is playing on a team of 6-8 year olds and she is by far tiny compared to the others but is not once bit scared. She will take anyone one. (Is anyone surprised by that??) It has been so fun watching them loving the things they get to do. I am such a soccer/gym mom now. I was surprised to hear this week at the DR that this baby, who is still nameless, is weighing almost 8 lbs. She will be my biggest yet. Hopefully I remain intact in the delivery. So that's about it then. Tim's work is going well but to busy for my liking. I am excited to have family visiting after this darn chubby baby comes out. We miss everyone and sometimes hope that you all have a really crappy time at Bear Lake so that we don't feel as sad about not being there.:-) Don't worry about the insane number of stretch marks, I will never, never wear a 2 piece again in my life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it... Your belly and the post. You poor thing get her out! Eight pounds isn't that like double Lauren? Please keep posting I know 3 kids one a newborn might keep you really busy but theres always those sleepless nights to type something up quick. Good luck. Love you guys.

Van Tassell said...

It's about time you finally posted. We love the big belly pictures! Keep 'em coming.

Katie Louise said...

oh. my. gosh. i'm never getting pregnant! yikes lady! i heard morgan is in the pot for names. i personally love it... sis, buddy and mo! so cute. so happy all is well. good luck pushin her out.. OUCH!

Chris and Erin said...

It's so fun to see you guys. Whit told me you were going to have that baby this week. Good luck I hope everything goes well. POst us some pics.

The Beckstrom's said...

Whoah!!!! You are ready to go!!

COngrats on #3! Tell Tim hi and we miss you guys.

Prettiest Sister said...

Easy on the 8 lb. babies?!?! That just solidifies the fact that you should name here Jana. That really is the only appropriate name for a WoFat baby!! haha you look ginormous!! You better call when she pops out!!
Love ya
Jana

Anonymous said...

Abby!! Good luck! Maybe she is already here. I can't wait to see pics and read all about it. I admire you for posting a belly pic. I was bad this time around and did not take ONE picture my entire pregnancy. The other 2 had pics every month. You kids will love these pics. Congrats and post when you can!
Jenny