Friday, January 16, 2009

Advice is required

So my Babers slept threw the night and then 2 nights ago was up at 5 and then last night was up at 3 then 6. I didn't feed her and she went back to sleep eventually but is this normal??? I figured that once she slept threw she was just going to do it from then on. I have a rule that I won't feed her until after 6 a.m. no matter what. I have stuck to that but want to know if ya'll have had this problem. It really isn't that bad because she just cries back to sleep. I guess I should just stay on this route unless anyone has any other suggestions. I am so much better off then a week ago though. I am still off all things cow and she has not been colic since then. But, she is still a gassy little mama.
P.S. I love you Whitney, things will get better.

1 comment:

Chris and Erin said...

I think you are doing good. You sound pretty sure she can go without eating so don't let her start back up with bad habits. I think if you need to you could go in and consule her a little or give her a passy but if she doesnt need to eat just keep doing what your doing. Although if you can stand the crying that will fix it sooner. I think she is probably just testing the limits. Its crazy that they are so smart so young. Good job I am so glad things are better!!