Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A miracle has come to pass

So the baby didn't throw up yesterday at all. Just a number of "blowout's" The fever seems to be mostly gone. 2 nights ago baby went to bed at 11 and woke up at 6. Last night she ate a little at about 9:45 then I put her in bed and she put herself to sleep and didn't wake up until 7:30. I am sooo thrilled. I hope it is not a fluke. Time will tell. My next goal is to put her to bed just a bit earlier each night. Last night was an answer to my prayers. I actually have the energy to do housework today which has been long neglected. I am still hoping I don't get sick. I have a very rumbly tummy but no nausea. I am thinking it is weird that I am actually excited for bed tonight to see how baby does. I need to post pics on here some. I'll do that later.

1 comment:

Van Tassell said...

I miss you tons. And I love reading your daily events, even if they are about "blowouts" and "vomit." Love you!!!!!