Friday, January 9, 2009

The Return of normality

So last night baby went to sleep at 10. The other kids were in bed at 8 and pretty much went right to sleep. Then babers woke up at 2 and I kept putting that darn passy back in. I think she has gas. (as usual). She finally fell back to sleep. She didn't wake up until 6:30 to eat then back to sleep until 8. Lauren was up at 2 to get a drink but went right back to sleep. She is still asleep now. (9am) Horray. I might be able to function today. Any way, just thought you might like to know.

3 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

Oh the rigors of motherhood! We are trying to get preggy...why? LOL! Cant wait to have nights like this one.

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

I'm sorry Ab's. I felt so bad for you when I saw you, you looked so exhausted. I'm glad to hear things are getter better.

Anonymous said...

Ahh! We are struggling too. I am losing my mind from lack of sleep! Good thing they are so cute!