Thursday, January 8, 2009

Go Figure

OK so,, My sweet baby is getting less sweet because she is/ was sleeping worse and worse. I don't think it is her choice though because she is gassy ALL THE TIME. I have decided to stop eating as much of anything that has to do with cow's. (Dairy/Meat/Cheese) She seemed to do a little better with that. So after several days this week of next to no sleep and constant fussing she finally settled down and slept her normal (if you can call it that) routine which is go to bed at 10:30 up between 4 and 5 to eat then back to sleep until 7-8. But, Go Figure, Lauren came down with the flu last night at about 11 and barfed everywhere, all over, all night. So Tim stayed up with her until 1 then I stay up with her until 4:30 when that baby woke up then Tim was back on duty with Lauren and I with baby. Lauren was really barfing every 20 - 30 minutes all night. After about 12 or 1 am she was only dry heaving and burping. Every time she would yack she would scream her head off. I can not believe it didn't wake up the baby or Landon or the neighbors. Tim is probably asleep on his desk today. I have been doing puke infested laundry all day and am now hitting a wall with my energy level. What a night! So maybe Morgan is getting sweeter with her sleeping but I am reduced to bread and water and poultry for my diet. One of these day I might sleep more then 20 minutes at a time and feel like a new woman. EYEYEYEYE!

2 comments:

Chris and Erin said...

That sounds horrible. We are all super sick around here too. Thomas was up and all night last night coughing, and fevered. I have no energy because I have had the flu for a week and can't take any medicine. You make me really nervous for when I have a new baby thrown in the mix. Good luck with your little one on her sleep!

Van Tassell said...

I still love you! I don't know what else to say that would be of any help.